Conference Information here :
ME Conferences is delighted to announce the next event “23rd World Congress on Pediatrics, Neonatology & Primary Care” to be held on November 21-22, 2019 in Dubai, UAE.
For more information: https://neonatalcare.pediatricsconferences.com/
PEDIATRICS NEONATAL CARE 2019 typically incorporate lectures, paper and poster sessions, and panel discussions with prominent international experts and scholars. We also feature product exhibitions, workshops, and student research competitions that generate networking opportunities for all attendees.
The 2019 Conference is bringing together 50+ professionals from 23+ countries for the education, innovation and collaboration – all at one time, all in one place.
Choose from 20+ education sessions, 10+ exhibitors, and endless networking events.
Abstracts are welcome in all areas related to Pediatrics, Neonatology & Primary Care
Benefits of attending:
Below you’ll find reasons why you should attend our conference and consider sending your employees to our conferences as well.
- Presenting a paper
- Networking for future collaborations
- Strengthening and expanding the human network
- Added Research Value
- Specialty Exhibit Areas- Companies often have tools to display that we haven’t seen yet
- Learning in a New Space
- Break Out of Your Comfort Zone
- The focus and energy of Like-Minded Individuals
- The Serendipity of the Random Workshop
- Lightning Sessions
- Market Debuts
- Pediatric Physicians
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Hospital Administrators
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Medical College Students
- Training Institutes
- Neonatal specialists
- Pediatric / Neonatal Faculty
- Pediatric/Neonatal Researchers
- Pediatric Scientists
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Perinatal Nurses/Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Neonatal nutritionists
- Young researchers
- Pediatric Associations and Societies