The 24th World Nurse Practitioners & Healthcare Congress
Dubai, UAE from 25 to 27 June 2018
“Reconciling the Recent Trends and Innovations in Nursing”
The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Nursing and Nursing Practice. Conference will focus on the following topics during presentations of the three day event, which reflect current Practice research, developments and innovations internationally and as evidenced in both Nursing Practice and Evidence Based Practice.
Take advantage of opportunities to learn about nursing Practice research from a variety of oral and poster presentations. Meet and network with nurses ranging from students to deans, faculty, and researchers. Take advantage of opportunities to collaborate with nurses from around the world. Attend prominent plenary sessions about relevant issues affecting nursing Practice.
Nurse Practitioner involves of the theoretical and practical training provided to nurses with the purpose to prepare them for their duties as nursing care professionals. This education is provided to nursing students by experienced nurses and other medical professionals who have qualified or experienced for educational tasks. Most countries offer Nurse Practitioner courses that can be relevant to general nursing or to specialized areas including mental health nursing, pediatric nursing and post-operatory nursing. Nursing Practice also provides post-qualification courses in specialist subjects within nursing
Who should attend?
- Nursing Students
- Researchers …etc
Benefits of attending:
- Earn Certification
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the respective Journals.
- Each abstract will receive a DOI provided by Cross Mark
- Special privileges on group registrations.
- Chance of B2B meeting
- Opportunity to organize Workshop/Symposia
Major Sessions Included for Discussion are:
- Health Care Nursing
- Surgical Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Clinical nursing
- Critical care and Emergency Nursing
- Travel Nurse & Disaster Nursing
- Dental & Veterinary Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Women Health & Midwifery
- Diabetes & Dermatology Nurse
- Cancer and Tumor Nurse
- Wound Care Nurse
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Gynecology & Obstetrics Nurse
- Public Health & Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Education & Nursing Management
- Gerontology Nurse
- Telemedicine and e-Health
- Nursing Types